Monday, November 11, 2013

Ultraviolet

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

There is just something about this collection that I totally adore..
I can't quite put my fingers on it, maybe the use of pretty baby blues, crisps whites and muted melon makes me think of summer without even realising. Like staring up at the sky and seeing puffy white clouds nestled into that big blue vastness and weekend sunrises.
What I admire about May is that its feminine without being over the top girly. Which for anyone that knows me, knows I'm an not a girly girl when it comes to dressing.
I think my favourite looks are the first and last.. but overall I love the whole collection .
So kudos to May the Label on a wonderful collection and for using one of my favourite Australian models to promote it.
*No this isn't a paid post, just giving some appreciation to a great Aussie brand. 

1 comment:

Comely Cobber said...

ugh ,, love the whole collection ! x

comelycobber.blogspot.com